Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the activity of optimizing web pages or whole sites in order to make them search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results.
When you search any keyword using a search engine, it displays thousands of results found in its database. A page ranking is measured by the position of web pages displayed in the search engine results.
Although this would seem to be very simple and not very specific, they are the absolute basics required before you get into deep SEO analytics. Following these rules ensures that not only you are creating the base for a successful SEO,
Here is where TechWebon can help your website improve its search engine rankings significantly and help you gain more clients.Techwebon is well known SEO Company in Mumbai wnat to make your site successful in SEO,contact us now!
Our SEO Company in Mumbai excels at designing comprehensive SEO campaigns. From link building and SEO content writing to code optimization, we incorporate all essential elements in our campaign to improve your search visibility and user experience.
Why is SEO important?
If you have a web site, blog or online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet the business objectives.
Search engine optimization is essential because:
- The majority of search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS), so to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store you need to in the top positions.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site trust.
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO is important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.